English > Student collaboration
Your company can benefit in many ways from establishing collaboration with one or several students from the University of Copenhagen.
- Your company will benefit from the University student’s academic and research-based competences
- You will be able to handle tasks for which you would not otherwise have resources
- You will be helping the student to prepare for a career after graduation
- You will be creating ties between your company and the world of research
There are several different potential types of collaboration:
- Collaboration on internships and projects
- Collaboration on student jobs
- Career mentoring programme
- Participation in careers fairs
Read more about the opportunities to collaborate with students and find inspiration from exciting stories.